- Group reporting role in large listed business
- Sydney CBD Location
- Circa $115,000 & $130,000 package
This large listed business are a house hold name and are an excellent business for propelling careers. The business are a well known market leader and offer a wide range of career paths.
The role exists to produce monthly consolidated Board Report, financial analysis as well as reviewing monthly forecast submission; as well as produce half to yearly external consolidated report.
You will be responsible for providing group reporting to the wider business including the following:
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements
- Review monthly Group flash report
- Review the Group monthly consolidation process and result and perform variance analysis on Divisional performance
- Manage Group cash flows adjustments
- Review monthly group inter-company reconciliations/eliminations
- Review month end work papers folder with appropriate supporting documentation
- Review monthly and half yearly loan covenants calculations / certificates and drive process improvements to the current process
- Assist in Preparation of monthly CFO report to the Board
- Business partnering with the Divisions to ensure forecast submission on a timely manner
- Business partnering with the Divisions and the Planning team regarding Budget process.
CA qualified you will have trained within a top tier audit firm and have excellent technical accounting skills. They will be an ideal 1st or 2nd commercial move for an ambitious Senior Accountant looking to prove themselves in a large listed environment.