- CA/CPA qualified Senior Financial Accountant required.
- $110,000 plus super and bonus
- Macquarie Park location
Our client is a US owned corporate enjoying a period of consistent growth within the Australian and New Zealand markets. The role will focus on the most established parts of the local business and provides a fantastic platform to drive change and improvements as well as effectively networking with senior stakeholders to build your reputation and map a path for a successful internal career.
- Prepare and review various monthly reconciliations of the General Ledger ensuring that the balance sheet is correct.
- Complete Financial Statements with supported working papers and reconciliations for consolidation.
- Complete expense analysis for business units.
- Provide overview and commentary when required.
- Coordinate the preparation and payments of various returns with the tax accounting and team members for the ATO
- To provide analysis on all major variances in the P&L on a monthly basis prior to monthly close.
- Responsible for monthly submissions to the U.S and supplementary schedules
- Responsible for reviewing the capital expenditure requirements.
- Manage the cash balances including foreign exchange exposure.
- To provide financial information for management and carry out other accounting duties as requested.
- Project management for ad-hoc improvements across the business
Moreover, you will drive standardised financial accounting practice across the wider finance team and review processes across the business and financial systems and work with other team members to align and refine where required.
You will be CA/ CPA qualified and have strong knowledge of statutory, regulatory and tax requirements within in Australia and New Zealand. You will be highly numerate, have experience with tier 1 ERP systems (JDE, SAP, Oracle etc) as well as intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Your previous experience in similar role will see you drive continuous improvement and challenge the status quo.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a Word.doc version of your resume. For further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role, and the competitive nature of the process, we will