Our client is a market leader with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. They are looking for an Senior Financial Accounant to build and continuously improve their finance function. Reporting to the Group FC you will be an integral part of a small yet passionate finance team. Bringing your experience of working in a similar capacity within a professional services environment will add value to your application. A great attitude and ability to be results focused will ensure your success in this role.
About the role:
You will support the Group Financial Controller in managing the group finance function. Its a broad role where you will be working on the group statutory reports and also with a number of divisional accountants It is an end to end financial accounting role supporting the Group FC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts / technical accounting
- Preparation of the Group’s financial statements
- Manage a timely month end process
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable
- Potential first move from Big4 or Mid-Tier Accounting firm
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675