This high growth e-commerce organization has gone from strength to strength in recent years. It has managed to continue this success through the Covid-19 pandemic and is now focusing on furthering it’s global expansion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position is responsible for the management of head office accounting and financial processes, including: stock management, accounts receivable, employee benefits expenses, cash and cashbook management, General Ledger control and financial reporting. You will also assist with the preparation of Management Accounts and act as a business partner working closely with Head Office support departments and New Ventures to provide advice and analysis that assists with decision making. This role will also support and mentor more junior team members across the finance function.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of the Group’s general-purpose financial statements
- Provide support to the team for a timely month-end process
- Preparation of the Group’s management reports and the budget variance analysis with comments to CFO
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Ideally exposure working in a high growth corporate environment, however, will also consider first movers
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675