This listed infrastructure business has built a strong diversified portfolio and asset base. They are looking to further expand their stable of assets. With a strong balance sheet and investor backing, and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long term focus.
About the role:
You will support the CFO in managing the group finance function. Its a broad role where you will be working on the group statatutory reports and also with a number of divsional accountants It is an end to end financial accounting role supporting the CFO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts / technical accounting
- Preparation of the Group’s general-purpose financial statements
- Manage a timely month end process
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509