We are working in partnership with a highly reputable ASX. Due to some structural changes, the Finance team require an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join the team. With a culture that embraces team work, innovation and flexibility, this company is looking for a future leader of tomorrow.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain control over group financial information and develop financial reporting through the effective use of available tools.
- Finalise the month-end accounts
- Manage the provision of audit information and related issues for all statutory audits.
- Develop new financial policies and procedures appropriate for changing business processes and maintain existing policies and procedures.
- Implement improvements in financial controls and educate the business on such matters.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Ideally ASX group reporting experience
- Proven excellence in interpreting and communicating technical accounting issues.
- Strong communicator (both oral and written) and able to manage relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance the development of team members with a capacity for coaching and mentoring.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404693509.