Our client is an ASX Listed diversified group who has delivered consistent and impressive results over a sustained period. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, they are well placed to continue the strong upward trajectory.
Reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager and working closely with the Group FC, you will be tasked with embedding a culture of innovation and continuous improvement which will support all business activities to improve output, quality and overall organisational performance.
- Preparation of key compliance requirements such as Financial Reporting, Tax and ASX Reporting requirements
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of financial records including transaction processing, reconciliations, monthly reporting and operation of accounting processes
- Assist with consolidation of financial accounts for a complex offshore group structure including equity accounting and calculation of minority balances
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices across multiple entities and jurisdictions
- Review and processing of Payroll journals
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Ensure monthly reports, board reports and annual accounts are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion and in accordance with good industry practice
- Assisting to provide regular reports to the CFO in relation to financial performance of the organisation and financial management activities
- Assist to provide the business with timely and accurate advice around the performance against budget
- CA or CPA qualified
- Circa 3-5yrs experience in a complex corporate environment
- Big 4 and ASX exposure is desirable
- Experience using a large to mid ERP system