Our client is a ASX50 and market leader with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. They are looking for their next Senior Finance Manager – Group, to lead and continuously improve their finance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Leading a team of 6, you will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of financial compliance activities and quality of management information. Critically, you will embrace technology and a continuous improvement mindset to drive the development of a highly engaged finance function which is a true enabler of the organisational strategy.
For the ideal candidate, this role has scope to grow beyond the initial group reporting function and become a true leader within the business.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet all Financial reporting requirements and frameworks
- Statutory reporting and tax management for the company with the support of the external accounting advisor
- Provide insightful management reporting to the executive team
- Management and development of the group finance team
- Integral driving of systems integration and process improvements
- Ad-hoc duties & projects as requested
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Experience of leading process improvement projects
- Experience providing value add to business operations.
- Experience in a large ASX environment
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675 or email@example.com