Our client is a well-known business with a reputation for innovation. They are currently seeking a interim Finance Manager to join the team during a period of change.
This Finance Manager position sits in the head office and reports directly to the Finance Director. There is a number of projects happening within the business and BAU work in accounting, tax and treasury.
Your role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Consolidation and reporting (monthly, half yearly, and annually)
- Supporting a tax project
- Provide accounting advice to the wider finance team across Financial Operations, Management accounting and Tax
- Assisting with middle and back officer treasury
As its a shorter term interim role (3 - 6 mths) it would suit a seasoned finance professional with a broad range of finance skills who is willing to roll up their sleeves and be hands on.
In order to be considered for this Finance Manager opportunity you may be an experienced Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Finance Director with the following experience:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification; CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
- Strong full function Financial accounting experience
- Prior experience in tax and treasury will be highly regarded
- Strong communicator up and down stream, professionally mature, self-starting