- Finance lead in a key division in and large and complex business
- Circa $145,000 package plus great benefits
- CBD location
We are recruiting a Finance Manager to lead the function for a pivotal division in a large complex and highly successful organisation. As well as strong finance management skills you will also need to be able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management ability, well developed interpersonal skills and be able to show examples of commercial decision making.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provision of financial insights and problem-solving;
- Provision of day-to-day relationship management and business partnering for a complex portfolio
- Strategic and operational planning, advice, guidance in regards to all of the financial affairs and resources
- Strategic and operational management of portfolio activities/budgets;
- Management reporting using a variety of financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Interpreting, applying and implementing financial policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Liaising with and/or supervising other Finance staff
- Development of annual plans that identify key issues and needs for the stakeholders
- Implement service delivery improvements to stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and the achievement of service excellence;
- Engages with key stakeholders in the client portfolio to support the implementation of strategic transformation and change initiatives and ensure the successful implementation and realisation of key outcomes.
- Resolve queries from the portfolio on reported results in a timely and customer focused manner.
CA or CPA qualified you will have worked in a complex, multi-divisional organisation, with experience in business partnering, financial management and the provision of reporting and dashboards that genuinely improve the decision making of your stakeholders.
You will be an excellent communicator, have a collegiate approach and be able to demonstrate resilience in driving change and improvement. You will be able to deal respectfully with non-financial stakeholders and be able to add value as a trusted business partner.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts or for further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.