- 6-month contract with the possibility of a permanent role
- Immediate start required
- Attractive salary package (equivalent daily rate)
As the GM Finance for ICT & Facilities Management in this $1bn+ iconic organisation, you will take full ownership for the financial management of a huge technology and property infrastructure budget.
You will have primary responsibility for supporting a broad variety of stakeholders to add value beyond cost management and provide leadership within the corporate finance team. The key success factor will be your ability to business partner and lead a large team through the development of performance targets and delivery of business results.
- Provide effective fiscal leadership in regard to the budgeting and cost monitoring for all BAU and project activities within internal ICT and property infrastructure spend
- Manage the provision of solutions and advice, in line with their key operating requirement
- Manage communications and key stakeholder relationships within client portfolio
- Manage the efficient utilisation and deployment of resources to meet the operating needs and service delivery requirements
- Maintain governance, control and key compliance requirements
- Make decisions and recommendations on broad and complex issues which impact on the operations of the client
Moreover, you will be able to persuade and influence your internal clients as well as lead a small finance team effectively.
Skills and Experience:
CA/CPA qualified, with a proven track record in senior finance management positions, you are a finance leader with a strong passion for effective financial management. You will bring strong commercial acumen to the role, a vision for growth, and a passion for robust processes which enable rather than limit the outcome.
You will have a proven track record within a large multi-divisional organisation and have a strong understanding of corporate governance and have managed a large corporate overhead budgets. In addition, you will have commercial acumen with a be able to demonstrate actively driving commercial agendas across the business. Highly developed written & verbal communication skills are essential, combined with the ability to effectively manage a wide range of key stakeholders.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts or for further information contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role, and the competitive nature of the process, we will only be able reply directly if we feel that you have the full profile that our client has asked us to find*