ASSET MANAGER (INDUSTRIAL) C. $135k + BONUSES - SYDNEY CBD
About the employer:
This rapidly developing and international property group has been acquiring multiple assets across a number of funds and holds a clearly defined growth strategy for the Financial Year. Possessing a long-term commitment to the Australian market, their portfolio is dynamic from an investment perspective and consists of blended premium and opportunistic assets that will keep the team busy and interested whilst allowing for genuine input to the performance of the portfolio.
What's on offer:
The Asset Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the continued success and growth of a rapidly expanding logistics portfolio. Joining a highly successful and well-respected team, this is a fast-paced and challenging position where your excellent leadership skills and keen commercial acumen will see you succeed. Reporting to the General Manager of Industrial, you will work with a team of highly motivated analysts and operational staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing of annual asset plans (income & expenditure) tenant relations, annual budgeting, monthly reporting and reconciliations and responsibility for arrears management;
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis;
- Leasing & marketing strategies, driving leasing outcomes;
- Appointing external valuers;
- Assist with financial modelling, lease analysis & valuations;
- Provide research, analysis and market overviews to various commercial markets;
- Assist in divestment/acquisitions;
- Assist in building a high performing team which attracts talented people.
The candidate could look like:
- Possess a track record of exposure to industrial property asset management, gained within a large owner;
- An market subject matter expert with personal views on the future and strategic direction of the logistics sector;
- Well versed in managing collaborative and friendly teams whilst adding to a culture that makes sure its staff stay for the long-term;
- Firm customer service focus with the ability to navigate varied personalities and cultural differences;
- You will have a related university degree and a real estate certificate of registration.
For information regarding the role please apply to the link attached.
Analyst - Asset Management (Industrial)
Salary C. $135k + bonuses