In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working autonomously on electrical engineering for projects across New Zealand, with support and guidance from the Associate Engineer.
- Working with the leadership team in building the company's local reputation;
- Collaboration with the other disciplines internally;
- Training and developing the electrical engineering team of grads;
- Electrical engineering and design for work in health, residential, education, retail and other sectors;
- Leading and managing projects.
We seek candidates with the following attributes:
- 6+ years' experience working as an electrical design engineer within a consultancy environment;
- Chartered Engineer status attained or in progress;
- Experience mentoring and training junior engineers;
- Familiarity with Revit software;
For this role we're looking for candidates who are either in Auckland already or keen to relocate, perhaps from another location in New Zealand or move from Australia, due to visa laws.
This consultancy is an up and coming vibrant and energetic one with a host of extracurricular activities and benefits on offer! Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information. Please note I will be in the office from January 4th onwards.