In this role you will be responsible for:
- Be able to lead smaller transport infrastructure drainage projects and related activities with minimal guidance;
- Supporting the Principal Engineers whilst liaising with the designers and drafting teams to ensure designs are delivered on time;
- Provides and takes a proactive approach in the timely and accurate provision of providing information to the Project Lead or fellow staff members to enable efficient communication;
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 5 years' experience in WA as a post-graduate Drainage Engineer;
- A solid understanding in the use of DRAINS, MUSIC, Hec-Ras and 12D in relation to transport infrastructure related projects;
- Previous experience working on drainage design for local and rural roads as well as highways;
- An understanding of WA codes and standards is beneficial but not a necessity.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy with a clear career path into project management.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!