A large Australian diversified Property group with an impressive national portfolio. They have a very strong development pipeline across mixed use, commercial and retail. Boasting a well developed and high performing team with strong leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Forming part of the pre-contracts and project management team you will be responsible for leading the team Design Management function across a range of commercial, office, retail and industrial developments as they move through design and construction. You will drive the design process on world class developments whilst contributing to the strategic direction of the team and wider business.
- Drive the team to strive for exceptional design across all developments
- Collaborate with the development and project management teams to achieve outstanding project outcomes
- Implement industry best design practices
- Manage all stakeholders internally and externally
- Build effective relationships with external designer, contractors and consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Head contracting experience (essential)
- 15+ years local industry experience
- demonstrable experience in design management, construction management, cost planning, due diligence and risk assessment.
- Recent major office development experience included large integrated fit outs (essential)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Being a leading Australian property group they are focused on fostering a high performing, transparent and accountable culture. Their leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. They are strong advocates for work life balance and have an outcomes focused culture.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Flexible working conditions
- High performing, Supportive and Collaborative environment
- Major Commercial CBD Development pipeline
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague or James Hasloch @ Talent Web Property email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat
Please note only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted