We represent a 'for purpose' client who are seeking a Senior CX Designer to take on a newly created position. After the recent appointment of a new CEO and implementation of a new corporate strategy which focuses on the role they perform in the lives of their members, there is now a need for a Senior CX Designer to support that strategy. Our customer's new strategy takes into account that they can no longer compete on member returns alone and therefore Member Experience (CX) needs to step-up.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates talent and enthusiasm, a great culture fit and a skill-set to match. You will join a team whose values align with a company which seeks excellence, is looking to achieve success together, is the champion of their members and is accountable.
The member portal is sizeable with circa <2mill members, this is a huge audience and significant opportunity. The position of Senior CX Designer will focus on driving a human centred design mind-set within the business. To date Member Experience (CX) has been driven by vendor partners but the shift in strategy requires this to be owned and managed in-house.
Your role will involve stakeholder education and management, you will need to be open to the challenge of establishing a new role and methodology within a business which has historically had none.
Broadly this position will involve:
- 60% Stakeholder management
- 20% Data and insights
- 20% CX and journey
Our ideal candidate will have a level headed and logical approach, you will enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly and diverse environment and will understand that success will come through the team as a whole.
Core focus areas:
0 - 3 Months
- Get to know the business and key stakeholders
- Understand the partners who currently deliver their CX
- Establish a framework in which this role can operate and how design will work in the future.
3 - 6 Months
- Analyse the data and insights
- Clearly understand and articulate pain points and NPS and CSAT scores
- Prioritise where immediate focus can achieve CX improvements
- Evaluate the benefits of in-house versus partner led projects and make recommendations
- Educate, influence and drive an attitude of Human Centered Design within the business
- Work closely with the Agile business owner to implement a continuous improvement methodology
- Deliver 3-4 projects which clearly demonstrate measurable CX led benefits to members
- Assist in lifting the NPS and CSAT scores
- GM Channel Management
- Head of Marketing Activation
- Head of Customer Analytics
- Head of Employer Channels and Marketing
- Head of Employer Strategies and Insights
- GM of Super and Retirement Products
- GM of Insurance
The challenge will be in working around legacy systems and processes, our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in the 'grey' and should be able to remain calm and focused in an environment where process is still being improved. Our client is also implementing an Agile methodology across the organisation which will have a knock-on effect on this role.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the development and implementation of strategic service experience design.
- A solid grasp on planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing solutions that guide customer journey and customer experience satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to liaise in a professional manner with a diverse stakeholder group
IF you see yourself working in a business that is undergoing significant, positive change and one which is investing in tools, technology and people to drive new and better member outcomes then this position is one you should consider. If you would like to learn more send your resume to jajai via the link