- 6 month contract
- Annual report preparation, support public affairs and PR initiatives
- Circa $140k - $150k plus super pro rata
Working cohesively with a range of senior leaders in the business, you will develop corporate communications content and plans to protect and manage corporate reputation.
- Drive thought leadership, support public affairs initiatives.
- Develop public relations campaigns.
- Support media relations to drive positive engagement.
- Develop content for the annual report, member briefings and sustainability reports.
- Support advocacy of public policy positions.
- Work with key external suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver business outcomes in line with timelines and budgets.
- Manage budgets.
You are a seasoned corporate comms professional with experience gained in a wealth management firm, superannuation provider or insurance organisation, or have worked for an administrator.
- Able to think strategically and creatively.
- A strong planner with impeccable project management skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Self directed and can hit the ground running.