This property funds & asset management business has built a strong diversified portfolio and asset base. They are looking to further expand their stable of assets. With a strong balance sheet and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long-term focus.
About the role:
This position is responsible for the management of head office accounting and financial processes, including supporting the CFO, Financial Controller, and wider finance team by helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing of invoices and Tax returns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts, delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Preparation of the Group’s financial statements
- Reviewing all fund accounting from the external fund administrators
- Prepared all corporate cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable, will consider Manager level Big4 first movers
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com and 0424 155 675