Our client is a highly successful mid-sized Financial Services organisation with a true breadth of investments across private equity to active funds. Reporting to the Group FC you will be an integral part of a small yet passionate finance team. Bringing your experience of working in a similar capacity within a professional services environment will add value to your application. A great attitude and ability to be results focused will ensure your success in this role.
About the role:
You will support the Group Financial Controller in managing the group finance function. It is a broad role where you will be working on the group statutory reports and also with a number of divisional accountants It is an end to end financial accounting role supporting the Group FC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts / technical accounting
- Preparation of the Group’s financial statements
- Manage a timely month end process
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Prepare monthly management reports, board reports, investment committee reports; and prepare monthly (cash flow) forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable
- Potential first move from Big4 or Mid-Tier Accounting firm
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on 0424 155 675