- Fast-growing organisation at the forefront in their field
- Provide advice on social planning issues
- Up to $150k package
As part of a high functioning team who thrive on autonomy in their roles and a commitment to serving their clients and delivering to projects, you will:
- Provide advice on a broad range of community consultation and social planning issues.
- Co-ordinate community consultation activities and social planning assessments across government and private sectors.
- Contribute to stakeholder and community engagement strategies, planning, program delivery, reviews and evaluations.
- Build communication and engagement strategies and initiatives for projects and programs designed for various platforms and audiences.
- Design, implement and report on community engagement programs.
- Contribute to the planning of social infrastructure.
- Assess the social impacts of major developments or urban infrastructure.
- Design, deliver and monitor digital and social media programs to support the stakeholder and community project goals.
Tertiary qualified in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field, and with impeccable problem solving and communication skills, you bring:
- Demonstrated capacity to produce high quality content written for a range of digital and traditional communication channels.
- Solid digital communication experience, having used online engagement tools or stakeholder engagement databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with members of the community and stakeholders.
- Prior experience working in an infrastructure project design and delivery team will be highly desirable as will your Certificate in Public Participation from the International Association for Public Participation.