ABOUT THE COMPANY
A National Property service provider with a strong Property Advisory division. A diverse Client base across Government, Commercial, Hotels, Retail, Aged Care, Health and Education.
A very well known and respected brand throughout Australia with a high performing leadership team and supportive working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Form part of a high performing advisory team managing a range of project typologies. Drive the strategic planning of projects including highest and best use, rezoning and DA. Manage your own projects and clients, manage internal and external stakeholder teams and mentor junior members of the team
- Advise Clients on highest and best across their property portfolio
- Manage high profile Clients
- Deliver advice including but not limited to; DA, rezoning, governance, risk mitigation and programming
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Planning or Property related discipline
- Experience as a consultant and in a client facing role
- Demonstrable experience advising clients on strategic planning of property portfolios
- Strong statutory planning experience
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
As a National business they have the luxury of drawing from a very large team of professionals who are at the top of their game. Open, transparent and approachable leadership team. Excellent career progression opportunities
- Career development under strong leaders
- High profile projects with major clients
- National, Structured and Supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 to be considered for this position.