A leading Infrastructure advisory are currently looking to appoint a team of a highly astute and agile Senior Commercial Managers to join their established team in Sydney NSW. The organisation who are well embedded with some of Australia's most high-profile organisations and projects are keen to attack high calibre, well regarded individuals within the commercial construction market to help further build their reputation.
The role will be multifaceted with a number of different aspects. As well as being at heart a traditional commercial manager role involving project delivery, it will also involve management and mentorship of more junior members of staff. Along side this, there will be a heavy emphasis on business generation and development. Any individual with the ability to bring a work load across with them would be highly desirable. There is scope within this role, so if your experience is slightly left field please feel free to reach out to see if there is viability.
- At least 15 years' experience (ideally within Australia) working in commercial construction within the rail, utilities or highways sector
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, construction management, civil engineering or project management
- Relevant industry accreditation's, MRICS, MAIQS, LLM, MCIArb, BEng,
- A concise and clear career history within infrastructure sector
- Experience of working on large scale claims and disputes would be highly advantageous
- extensive exposure to working on PPP and PPI contracts
- The ability to run multiple projects of varying size and complexity whilst leading and developing the current team
- A high degree of presentably and communication, both verbal and written
- Strong business connections within the NSW transport / Civils market
In return the consultancy is willing to offer a highly competitive salary and the chance to gain equity within the organisation over time. As well as this, they can offer a free working environment that will allow for considerable flexibility. For more information on this role and others please contact Matt Phillips on 0414806146 or email - - ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL