We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable global organisation. As the business continues to innovate and with a strong reputation in the market they are looking to bolster their commercial finance team.
We are looking for a career driven Senior Commercial Analyst, the role plays a pivotal role in the managing the forecasting and budgeting process, monitoring financial performance against plans and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business cases based on analysis and discussion and advise of the impact to the department/business unit.
- Develop and maintain productive value-added relationships with all stakeholders across the individual business units.
- Prepare monthly financial and managerial reports to support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Take a lead in the preparation of annual operating budgets
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in
- Ideally 5+ years of experience and proven success in relevant roles
- First-hand experience of management accounts planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Experience in analysing and interpreting financial and management information