We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable organisation with a business model the envy of the industry. Due to their strong reputation in the market and currently undergoing strong growth, they are looking to bolster their commercial finance team.
We are looking for a career driven Senior Commercial Analyst with a strong bias towards commercial decision support and business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for product profitability optimisation & planning and analysis.
- Supporting new product development and creating key financial strategies for product initiatives.
- Product management reporting, budgeting and forecasting requirements.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure the best commercial decisions are made.
- Create and consolidate initial budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Provide insightful and robust reporting detailing financial and non-financial information to key stakeholders.
- Analyse business performance trends and drivers to explain variances between actual results vs budget and forecast.
- Preparation and review of business cases and present to executive team on a regular basis
- Provide analysis, recommendations and implementation to improve financial viability
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with the approved business cases
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Fully Qualified CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Extensive demonstrated experience in analysing and interpreting financial data and building business cases
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information