We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable organisation with a business model the envy of the industry. Due to their strong reputation in the market and advanced growth due to the current climate, they are looking to bolster their commercial finance team.
We are looking for a career driven Senior Commercial Analyst with a strong bias towards commercial decision support and business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner the Finance and Business Leadership teams to ensure strategic plans are achieved and exceeded
- Decision support advice and analysis to a broad stakeholder group
- Preparation and review of business cases
- Present to executive team on a regular basis with business cases
- Provide analysis, recommendations and implementation to improve financial viability
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with the approved business cases
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CFA/CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Extensive demonstrated experience in analysing and interpreting financial data and building business cases
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Knowledge of and experience in using ERP’s, Reporting Systems, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics tools.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404693509.