This company provides civil engineering services to the public and private sector nationally. An employee owned consultancy with a long standing history of exceptional project delivery, they're going from strength to strength and there's no slowing them down!
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off.
- Able to advise on design development and best practice.
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves.
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer and drafters.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the VIC business of this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 8+ years' experience in a Civil Engineer role in Victoria.
- Proficiency with DRAINS and MUSIC essential, 12D experience.
- Experience working in land development essential.
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills.
- Site coordination experience ideal, but not a necessity.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link today!