This company provides engineering services to the public and private sector in Queensland, including civil, structural, water and architectural design.
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off.
- Able to advise on design development and best practice.
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves.
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer and drafters.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the NSW business of this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 6-10 years' experience in a Civil Engineer role in Brisbane;
- Proficiency with software like PC-DRAINS, MUSIC and 12D would be ideal;
- Experience working in urban development essential;
- Confidence in further developing your skills or learning how to work in a client facing role, project and design leadership;
- RPEQ ideal but not a necessity;
- Site coordination experience ideal, but not a necessity.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today!