This company provides engineering services to the public and private sector across NSW, VIC and SEQ, specialising in civil and water engineering services. An employee owned consultancy with a long standing history of exceptional project delivery, they're showing no signs of slowing down moving into 2021!
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off;
- Able to advise on design development and best practice;
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves;
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer and drafters;
- Undertaking project management and design management of large subdivision projects;
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the NSW business of this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- At least 10 years' experience in a Civil Engineer role in Sydney;
- Proficiency with DRAINS and MUSIC essential and a working knowledge of AutoCAD and 12D;
- Experience working in urban development essential, with transport infrastructure experience a bonus;
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills;
- Site coordination experience ideal, with particular focus on utilities providers.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today!