This company provides engineering services to the public and private sector nationally, including civil, structural, building services, water and digital engineering. An employee owned consultancy with a long standing history of exceptional project delivery, they're going from strength to strength and there's no slowing them down!
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off.
- Able to advise on design development and best practice.
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves.
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer and drafters.
- 7-15 years' experience in a Civil Engineer role in Sydney.
- Proficiency with DRAINS and MUSIC essential, 12D and/or Civil 3D experience ideal.
- Experience working in urban development essential, with transport infrastructure experience a bonus.
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills.
- Site coordination experience ideal, but not a necessity.