Talent Web is recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a national civil and structural engineering consultancy in Canberra, delivering urban development projects in ACT.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the civil engineering team, which includes Civil Designers, Engineers and AutoCAD Drafters who work on land development projects in ACT. You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting with the technical leadership of the civil engineering team.
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to urban development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to mentor a design team within an organisation that provides civil engineering services to a variety of companies in ACT and NSW.
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in Australia
- CPEng accreditation ideal but not a necessity
- Experience mentoring a design team
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the design of subdivisions, including local roads and bulk earthworks on urban development projects
- Proficiency using 12D and/or Civil 3D, AutoCAD and DRAINS etc.
This is a great opportunity to take a step up in your career and join a dynamic organisation with company culture, an active social committee and clear track for career progression into senior leadership of the Canberra office.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.