Talent Web is recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a specialist civil engineering consultancy in Brisbane, delivering urban development projects in SEQ.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the civil engineering team, which includes Civil Designers, Engineers and AutoCAD Drafters who work on land development projects in SEQ. You will also be responsible for:
- Technical leadership of the civil engineering team.
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to urban development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a design team within an organisation that provides civil engineering services to a variety of companies in Brisbane.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in SEQ
- RPEQ accreditation ideal but not a necessity
- Experience mentoring a design team
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the design of subdivisions, including local roads and bulk earthworks on urban development projects
- Ideally a knowledge of the design and engineering of local roads, sewage and utilities
This is a great opportunity to take a step up in your career and join a dynamic organisation with company culture, an active social committee who gives back to the community.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.