This company provides civil engineering services to the public and private sector as well as project management and superintendency on large urban development projects. An employee owned consultancy with a long standing history of exceptional project delivery, they're going from strength to strength and there's no slowing them down!
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off;
- Able to advise on design development and best practice;
- Confident being able to jump into the design and modelling on some more complex projects, when the need arises;
- Capable of managing project design teams of engineers, civil designers and drafters.
This is a key role in the development of this consultancy's Brisbane operation. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 5+ years' experience in a Civil Engineer role in QLD;
- Proficiency with DRAINS and MUSIC essential with previous experience managing Civil Designers using 12D;
- Experience working in urban development essential;
- Candidates with RPQ and CPEng would be preferred;
- Site coordination experience ideal, but not a necessity.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link today!