In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of infrastructure projects and related activities under the guidance of the team leader;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients;
- Managing design resources internally to produce engineering designs for clients.
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 6 years' experience (preferably in QLD) as a Civil Engineer;
- Previous experience working on infrastructure, or similar projects;
- RPEQ qualifications;
- CPEng accreditation not a necessity but the desire and ability to achieve this is also ideal.
Some great perks for this role are competitive salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, great social events, corporate discounts, additional leave for great work/life balance and much more! This is a fantastic opportunity with an established, national engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work under the guidance of a highly experienced and well-respected management team.
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!