You'll be responsible for:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off.
- Able to advise on design development and best practice.
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves.
- Capable of managing small design teams of junior engineer, civil designer and drafters.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- 10+ years' local experience as a Civil Engineer, focused on mid/high-rise industrial structures, civil infrastructure and mining structures;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in your work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience working with DRAINS and MUSIC; and
- Preference will be given to candidates with CPEng (but not required).
This is a career defining opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join an established consultancy with offices across Australia, with a solid pipeline of work, amazing offices and benefits. Relocation packages are available for engineers applying interstate.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link!