Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with 6 years' experience in Australia? Have you led design teams, delivering land development projects? If yes, this could be the job for you!
The employer is an established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with a national presence in Australia, as well as overseas. The Brisbane civil engineering office is undergoing expansion of its team of 11 across infrastructure and land development projects and is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their land development specialists.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Principal Engineer in delivering design and documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Project management and efficient delivery of land development projects
- Designing major subdivisions, including the design of local roads, drainage, sewage and water and earthworks
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 years' experience in Australia as a Civil Engineer
- The ability to interpret and comment on 12D designs
- RPEQ accreditation or the desire to achieve this
- Experience mentoring junior designers and engineers
Candidates should have at least 6 years' experience working in Australia as a Civil Engineer in the land development space, leading small teams of engineers and modellers.
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.