This company provides engineering services to the public and private sector in NSW, including civil, structural, building services and project management in the land development and greenfield sector.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision.
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves.
- Being capable of running their own projects from DA to CC.
- Liaising with local councils and other authorities in respect with the preparation of designs and approval processes.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the Sydney business for this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 6+ years' experience in a Civil Designer role in Sydney.
- Proficiency with 12D and/or Civil 3D experience.
- Experience working in land development essential.
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today!