In this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the design of residential and commercial projects and related activities under the guidance of the Senior Designers;
- Working in a team of civil design professionals, whilst liaising with clients on a regular basis;
- Planning and completion of assigned modelling projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards;
- Site inspections (including inspecting civil works to ensure compliance with project documentation and specifications for work undertaken by contractors)
To be considered for this role we seek candidates with:
- At least 5 years' experience in Brisbane as a Civil Designer;
- Solid skills in the usage of 12D and AutoCAD software;
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including the design of bulk earthworks, stormwater and local roads;
This is a fantastic opportunity with an established engineering consultancy who have a solid pipeline of work and who only hire professionals in the built environment who align to their core company values, making a cohesive and consistent workplace.
Apply now or call Matt King on 0474206173 for more information!