Talent Web are partnered with an Australian multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Sydney CBD, who are looking for a Senior Civil Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a role suited to an experienced Civil Designer with a strong civil projects background, working predominantly on major highways projects, as well as the occasional land development project. You will be responsible for the following:
- Civil design and modelling using 12D, Civil 3D and/or Bentley modelling software
- Working on highway upgrade and newbuild design for TfNSW as well as rail infrastructure
- Getting involved in the design from concept to delivery
- Ensure that tasks undertaken meet appropriate technical standards and the requirements of the client
To be successful in your application you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering OR diploma in civil design
- At least 7 years experience working in an engineering consultancy in NSW
- Experienced with a range of software which should include 12D and/or Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Project exposure to major transport infrastructure, with a focus on highways and rail
This is a great role with an extensive pipeline of work across their offices in NSW, stretching far into the next few years. This particular consultancy have one of the best brands and reputations I've come across and a company culture to match.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!