Are you an experienced Civil Designer with 8 years' experience in Australia? Have you led design teams, delivering land development projects? If yes, this could be the job for you!
The employer is an established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with a national presence in Australia, as well as overseas. The Brisbane civil engineering office is undergoing expansion of its team of 11 across infrastructure and land development projects and is looking for a Senior Civil Designer to join their land development specialists.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Team Leader in delivering design and documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Project management and efficient delivery of land development projects
- Designing major subdivisions, including the design of local roads, drainage, sewage and water and earthworks
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8 years' experience in Australia as a Civil Designer
- Extensive experience using 12D and/or Civil 3D design software
- Project and design management on large urban development projects
- Experience mentoring junior designers
Candidates should have at least 8 years' experience working in Australia as a Civil Designer in the land development space, leading small design teams.
If you have all of the skills and attributes above please apply today or contact Matt King on 0474206173 for a confidential discussion.