Talent Web is recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a national civil and structural engineering consultancy in St Leonards, Sydney, delivering urban development projects across NSW.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical leadership in the use of TuFLOW to support the civil engineering team, which includes Civil Designers, Engineers and AutoCAD Drafters who work on complex public space projects across NSW. You will also be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership in the usage of TuFLOW and flood modelling
- Assisting the Directors of the team in modelling bulk earthworks, drainage etc.
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to urban development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to mentor a design team within an organisation that provides civil engineering services to a variety of companies in NSW.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in Australia
- CPEng accreditation ideal but not a necessity
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the design of subdivisions, including local roads and bulk earthworks on urban development projects
- Proficiency using TuFLOW, 12D, Music, AutoCAD and DRAINS etc.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.