Key accountabilities include:
- Liaison with strategic stakeholders to identify the key drivers behind business intelligence needs
- Liaison with end-users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the reporting and functional requirements
- Develop scenarios to support requirements verification, UAT and Training efforts.
- Management of the reporting, business and development processes to assist end-users prioritise their information requirements.
- Writing report specifications for report developers and support user acceptance testing
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure cooperation between business and technology.
- 4 + years exp working as a BI business analyst working with data warehouse and/or business intelligence environments.
- Experience in using an end-to-end process in defining and documenting business intelligence requirements (including data sources, metrics, dimensions)
- Extensive experience in business analysis for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing,
- Proven track record in liaising with a diverse range of business stakeholders to gather reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end BI tools as well as an understanding of data modeling and reporting tools e.g. SSAS, SSRS; PowerBI; etc.