To ensure a smooth transition, the acquisition requires a strategic integration and change program, which involves a number of key roles.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for capturing, creating and maintaining all business analysis deliverables to ensure solutions are delivered to meet the agreed business objectives and benefits.
You'll bring your strong delivery and analysis skills, to take full accountability for capturing and defining the business and functional requirements to ensure the end-to-end integration from the selling vendor to the business and technology environment.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst with demonstrated expertise and knowledge of the planning and delivery phase of Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) and or large-scale business and technology transformation programs.
What you'll achieve
- You'll co-ordinate and conduct business requirements workshop(s) with stakeholders, translating to functional requirements for the development teams
- You'll create and maintain the Business Requirements; Functional Requirements and business process flows / definition
- You'll work with the Solution Designer to ensure the functional specifications meet business requirements
- You'll review end-to-end functional test objectives, coverage and results to ensure the solution meets the business requirements
- You'll be responsible for traceability from business requirements through to test scenarios
- You'll plan and manage business analyst(s) deliverables providing status updates to the aligned Program Manager
- You'll ensure traceability from the business capability model through to implementation
What we're looking for
- You have a minimum of 7 years practical experience working as a business analyst on a program involving complex business analysis and functional designs with a total budget (business and technology) in the range of $5m - $10m
- You're experienced working with vendors and external business partners
- You have strong business content expertise in one of the business workstreams (eg. Life Products, Claims, Investments, Finance etc.)
- You've led other business analysts and test analysts in complex technical projects
- You're well versed in balancing business and IT requirements in shared business-IT projects
- You have sound knowledge of end-to-end project delivery methodologies
- You have good knowledge of requirements gathering techniques
- You have a proven ability to build strong working relationships across a broad stakeholder group
- You have a proven ability to work well and communicate with both business and technology stakeholders
- Ideally, you have an understanding of business capability models
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly or send an updated CV