Lead Business Analyst | Senior Business Analyst
Fantastic 12 Month FTC opportunity to work with one of Sydney's leading public health service providers, as a Senior and Lead BA.
The ideal candidate will come from a healthcare, medical or pathology background and has worked confidently in a Business focused Senior or Lead BA role previously. In this role you will primarily be working in a busy and collaborative environment and be responsible for gathering high level requirements, liaising with stakeholders and working collaboratively in a tight knit project team.
You must have substantial experience delivering projects within the healthcare, medical or pathology area for these roles.
- Create documentation for the business requirements for supporting the internal applications for market products and services
- Implement and maintain operating policies, procedures, standards, and support structure to deliver a reliable and efficient service
- Develop exceptional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Create, manage and update documents in the repository tools
- Develop plans, objectives, projects and business initiatives to improve performance of the service desk
- Develop and deliver key initiatives to improve business processes and customer service delivery
- Document and achieve agreed timelines, SLA, and defined standards
- Provide training for team members to maximize service quality.
- Define escalation paths for team members for resolution of all related incidents and/or tasks
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button alternatively you can send your CV