Our client is a growing ASX listed company that has experienced strong growth in recent years. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Commercial Analyst Analyst to support the Head of FP&A with reporting in this business critical role.
We are looking for a career driven candidate with a strong bias towards commercial decision support and business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure monthly reports, board reports and annual accounts are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion
- Produce the divisional P&L statements, including analysis and commentary for key movements and variances to budget / forecast
- Perform gross margin analysis, linking analysis to underlying operational business drivers for any relevant changes
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
- Partner the Finance and Business Leadership teams to ensure strategic plans are achieved and exceeded
- Preparation and review of business cases
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting with a large organisation
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to BI
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404693509.