This multi-$BN organisation is one of the major players in their industry both locally and globally. They dominate their sector through their forward thinking innovations and the quality of their services. Their team members enjoy ongoing training and development, career growth and a vibrant “team first” workforce.
They are looking to bolster their finance team with a forward thinking Senior Business Analyst
Role responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the financials and provide commentaries and insights. You will support the business in making informed decisions and providing financial models on different projections and outcomes.
- You will review and analyse the initiatives & programs of work in play to find process improvements or cost saving opportunities
- You will partner with various stakeholders and provide them with recommendations and financial insights
- Work with the business to support a wider platform of ongoing finance and operational transformation to ensure best practices are adhered too.
Skills & Experience
Role requirements will include:
- Tertiary Qualified and CA/CPA or similar qualification
- Experience working in a complex environment across a range of financial areas
- Experience or exposure to large complex projects such as transformations, implementations, cost rationalisation or similar initiatives.
- Previous experience with FP& A processes in a large corporate environment
Overall this is a great opportunity to be part of a recognised team and apply your track-record of high achievement within a business partnering finance function.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matthew Crossley on 0404693509 for a confidential discussion