One of the Australian conglomerate businesses is looking to hire Senior BA on a 6-month initial engagement located in Macquarie Park. You'll be appointed to work with their Supplier portal to elicit the business requirements and develop future state business processes.
- Developing effective relationships with stakeholder groups to ensure the successful implementation of solutions.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand their business process and information needs to formalise business requirements for existing and new solutions. Including;
- Business benefit and value of the requirements.
- The relative priority of each requirement.
- Managing any conflicts between various business area's requirements.
- You'll also be tasked on following:
- Lead requirements and use case definition
- Facilitate workshops as required with business and IT - including but not limited to business processes, business requirements and functional designs
- Design and capture as-is and to-be business processes
- Define, analyse and document business requirements, user stories, business rules, acceptance test criteria
- Document changes in requirements and work with Project Manager to prioritise and manage changes in scope. Provide impact assessments.
- Identifying any risks/issues that will affect the ability to deliver the requirements or impact the business.
- Contribute to the development of business and functional knowledge within the delivery teams.
- Develop a test plan and test scenarios from user stories
- Execute test cases during Agile development
- Work alongside Development team to ratify requirements and flesh out business rules
What you'll have:
- 5 years of experience in eliciting and defining business requirements and processes for web applications
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate business needs into specifications (requirements, use cases etc.).
- Proactive, able to anticipate and identify potential issues and have a proven track record in problem solving and analysis.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Business process analysis experience
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops or presentations
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of conceptual systems design.
- Familiarity with relevant best practice relevant to industry and business analysis methods.
- SME in application business context:
- Web content development
- CRM (Salesforce)
- UI/UX experience and wireframe skills
- Basic data analysis and SQL skills.
This is a great role for experienced BA to work on an exciting project. If you believe you have the above skills and experience, please apply for the role.