This company provides engineering services to the public and private sector nationally. An employee-owned consultancy with a long-standing history of exceptional project delivery in relation to Tier 1, high-profile commercial and residential buildings projects.
Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off;
- Able to advise on design development and best practice;
- Capable of managing design teams of structural engineers, drafters and ensuring engineering solutions are produced to client satisfaction;
- Well-networked in the Melbourne property market with a focus on complex, mid/high-rise commercial, residential and public domain projects.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the Sydney business for this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 15+ years' experience in a senior structural engineer role in Melbourne;
- Extensive network of clients across the VIC property market;
- CPEng accreditation preferred but not a necessity;
- Confidence in a client facing role as well as project and design leadership skills.
- Advanced skills working with steel, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today!