- $545PD + Super
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Macquarie Park Location
A great opportunity with a large State Government organisation, for a Senior Facilities Manager to work for a cluster that supports the community!
Your role will include:
- Managing budgets
- Planning and delivery of major capital works projects
- Implementation of facilities management programs and maintenance works
- Support high quality, professional service delivery
- Manage Hard and soft services
- Ensure the facilities function is maintained, reviewed and operating efficiently
- Assist in the develop and implementation of planned preventative maintenance programs
You will have:
- Previous experience in Facilities Management or Asset Management is a must!
- Ideally have previous experience working for Government
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa email@example.com, or call now on 0430010756.