- $80,000 + Superannuation
- Penrith location
- Supportive environment and flexible hours
This mid-sized Accounting & Advisory firm has a great reputation for looking after its employees. They are looking to add to their team in Penrith as the business is undergoing further growth. They value mentoring and creating a career for an ambitious chartered accountant.
You will be assisting SME clients with Audit and Assurance work as well as mentoring junior and intermediate accountants.
- Tax Returns including BAS and IAS returns, FBT, GST and PAYG
- Financial statement preparation for half year and annual reporting
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- 4+ years in a CA firm
- CA qualified or near completion
- MYOB or Xero
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team who will support you to grow your business and become a manager and beyond.
For further information please apply confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org