- Sydney CBD based
- $120,000 + super + bonus
- Partner with Group FD
This large listed business is looking for a Senior Accountant to partner with the Group Finance Director. With high visibility to most senior stakeholders this role will most likely fast track your career.
The role will be to provide Financial deliverables to various internal stakeholders. Specific activities for the role include delivery of quarterly financial reporting including accounting for Investment Management fees and associated G&A. Tracking of costs applicable to funds and helping to manage cost centre owner budgets.
- Produce timely and accurate delivery of the suite of management and financial reports, including month end accounting
- Coordinate monthly management cost centre reporting for various management reporting entities including variance analysis, budgeting, re-forecasting.
- Coordinate, calculate, compile, process and complete budgeting and forecasting for a number of complex inter entity charges
- Review and interpretation of commercial agreements to ensure fees are calculated accurately and in accordance with legal terms.
- Accounting and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for assigned entities.
- Oversee regular fund compliance audits.
- Prepare Quarterly Group Reporting including analysis of actual consolidated results to budget and forecast.
- CA + 2 years
- US GAAP would be advantageous
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV ASAP